Archives | Month: October 2019
Did you know?
-140k hard drives fail in the US weekly
-68% of SMBs do not have a DR plan
-Data loss is up 400% since 2012
-60% of businesses that experience data loss, close within 6 months
To survive a disaster, we are all aware of the importance in backing-up business data as a safety mechanism but what if a disaster damages your backup system? By using Kilton, we provide customers with the ability to replicate a copy of their backups offsite to our data centre or to a Cloud service provider.
Cyber attack statistics include:
1. Crypto-mining infections have increased 44.5% in 2018
2. Nearly 50% of reported ransomware in 2017 involved healthcare organizations
3. The average cost per ransomware in 2017 was $133,000
4. 75% of organizations infected with ransomware were running up-to-date end-point protection
5. Malware can bypass 94% of Anti-Virus/Spam software
6. 33% of organizations hit by a malware attack in the past 5 years…Read More
A public cloud is one in which the services and infrastructure are provided off-site over the Internet. The advantages to this are cost savings since organizations don’t have to purchase, manage, and maintain on-premises hardware and application infrastructure. Essentially it’s an open computing environment hosted by third-party providers.
Kilton’s goal is to remove the IT burden organizations face by providing systems and IT support. We strive to be your IT partner and support all technology needs.
IT support includes:
1. User and Device Support
2. System/Network Administration
3. Infrastructure Design and Implementation
4. Life-cycle Management
Preparation is key to avoiding unpredictable disasters. You hear it every now and then in the news, companies get hit with cyber attacks, natural disasters, software failures and a lot more. Whatever the case may be, these disaster types are unavoidable which is why your organization must recognize these threats and risks and invest in a business continuity plan.
Kilton is focused on ensuring that your business systems are robust and reliable. Kilton’s BCP Services can help!